Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday 3 November 2017

POSSIBLE


Who did this to you?
Who destroyed you this much?
Who tied you down with the chains of "impossible"?
Impossible!!?
Who invented that word?!
It shouldn't be in existence.
It's held you down and destroyed you.
What if I told you to wash of "IM"?
What if I told you it were possible?
Whose report would you believe?
What if I told you it may to be hard but baby, you can.
What if I told you it may not be easy but it's definitely going to be worth it.
What if I told you the wounds you get in the process, will make you a hero to many.
What if I told you your scars would be a motivation to people.
What if I told you, you're a model, crafted specially by God to breathe "I'M POSSIBLE" and not "IMPOSSIBLE".
What if I told you your dreams are valid.
What if I told you God would be disappointed if you gave up.
What if I told you, you'll be robbing the world of magic if you held back.
What if I told you, you'd be wasting your potential if you coiled back in fear.

I know it's scary, that's why you should grab it by the horn.
People have gone before you, they weren't any better than you are now.
Break out of the claws of impossibility that has held you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment