Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday 15 November 2016

SOUL INTERCOURSE

Hi dolls, its another Tuesday and today I'm dropping something different. I'm not good with poems but a few people motivated me to do this.

I hope you enjoy it, feel free to leave comments and corrections

     Dupe Sarah -Mo'-

To My soul friend . . . 👫💕


Before fate brought you my way,
I was lonely, not alone but lonely,
There were so many people around me
But no one with me

I lived in my own little world
Praying that one day, I'd find someone like me
I walked through people
But none walked through me

I held on to my crazy thoughts
Like a child clings to it's mother
The stars were my friends at night
During the day, I had no friends

I had made discoveries
But had no one to share them with
Everyone thought I was crazy
"She'll die lonely" they said

    Then you came my way...


The male version of me
Bursting out of nowhere,
Walking directly towards me
Looking through me

I wanted to run
I wanted to hide
The only things I've learned
And mastered so well



But you came for me
You held my arm
You looked into me
You squeezed my hands

You were exactly like me
Only that the creator, benevolently added boldness to you
You understood my pains,
My strengths, my weaknesses



Your eyes promised so much
To be my friend
To share my thoughts
To hold my hands


Your eyes said it all
You'd be there for me
You'd never leave me
We'll walk through life together



We spoke very little
But our souls were in constant communication
Our souls were aligned
Our souls merged


Then I knew who you were
My soul's twin
My dream come true
My best friend
   

          Your soul's twin 👫

   Inspired by my new friend Taiwo "Yorubaseeker"
Thank you Taiwo, you made me want to write a poem and I did 👯🙌🙋
Check him out → yorubaseeker.blogspot.com

2 comments: