Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday 20 July 2017

My Own

Sweet is the thrill of passionate joy you bring
Loving you and no other is the breathe I take
Thoughts of you fill me up for even more
Sweet heart you are the only one I desire

The one I love to talk to
About my day and all my flaws too
Your eyes and your strong arms give me solitude
Baby, it's you I'll tell it all to

Your kind is hard to find
Yet, you're the only one of your kind
Your charm and your smile can't leave my mind
Under your arms baby, I want to hide

Your voice, a sweet melody to my ears
Your laugh, the sound that chases my fears
Your heartbeat, what can compare?
The things you say, baby, I long to hear

I sit and smile at the things I wrote
'Cause my pen alone can't express what I behold
But still I'm satisfied with my unintelligent note
'Cause baby I know that you're my own

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how blessed is he who is worthy of such creativity. I love your words. You are not ordinary Mo'
    I celebrate you cos you're UNIQUE⭐

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Yes, he's blessed!
      Thank you so much

      Delete
    2. Oh Yes, he's blessed!
      Thank you so much

      Delete